A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are lots of ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath can actually experience again a few of the discomfort and reduce the swelling.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers the buttocks and hips. The idea is the fact that sitting in the warm water will help more blood in order to reach the anal region which can help promote healing as well as help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water treatment for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over a Toilet
However, using your bath tub is most likely the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want that warm enough to be comfortable but not too hot. Again, the water has to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night rather than sit in the tub to relieve any pressure on the anal area.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your preferred oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to be able to the water which is recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, decreases swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve irritation and pain. Epsom salt can be purchased from most drug stores.
Treatment of Hemorrhoids : Hemorrhoid Removal Surgery and How To Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally
Learn How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in 2 Days Without Surgery. 100% Guaranteed Method To Cure Hemorrhoids Fast & Permanently. CLICK HERE ...
- You will want to be in the bath for about 20 to 30 units several times a week to promote healing.
- When you get out of the bath tub you will want to work with a clean, cotton towel to dry the area.
- Make sure you don't caress but pat the region dry with the towel.
- If you like you can also let the area air dry which several practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any stress in order to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and effective remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects realistically work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more information on treatments for hemorrhoids, get more information at Tips for Hemorrhoid Alleviation.