Bipolar Electrotherapy (Diathermy, BICAP and coagulation) for Hemorrhoid
With half of the Americans age 60 and above suffering from hemorrhoid, there isn't any wonder why lots of companies invest for the research and development of various treatments. Some old tricks to be able to get rid of the piles are still used today but there are numerous new techniques. One does not necessarily need undergo a surgery for severe hemorrhoids, too. As a matter of fact, many physicians would recommend as numerous non-surgical procedures as you possibly can first. One of the most common options is bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid.
Piles - Those Bleeding Painful Veins
Hemorrhoids can occur in the lower rectum or anus. It occurs when the veins and blood vessels cause the tissues to clump and become abnormal. They are painful. They bleed most of the time but even if they do not the situation can really become not comfortable.
Many Patients Do Not Ask for Treatment
It is not because they do not have the money. Another point is that the treatments are not that expensive. It is mainly because they are shy to admit as well as to have people (even doctors) knowing what they have in those areas.
Treatments Options That Need to be able to be Considered before Going for Surgery
- There are many less painful treatments which you could consider before deciding to go through a surgery.
- Some of them are the illness coagulation, hemorrhoidolysis, rubber banding and super freezing.
- In fact, these care is essentially uncomplicated.
There are two types of coagulation. The first one is monopolar coagulation. The second reason is bipolar. The latter is great for mild cases. Most physicians consider giving it a try before recommending surgeries.
Lets look at What Hemorrhoids Feel LikeLets look at What Hemorrhoids Feel Like. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit contains topical cream, homeopathic drops, and natural supplement, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil consists of only the pharma-grade quality active ingredients that have been scientifically developed to deliver optimal results. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support good blood circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all integrated into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, reducing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the discomfort and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Purchase »
Bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid is also referred to as bipolar diathermy, bipolar coagulation and BICAP coagulation (BICAP stands for bipolar circumactive probe). It is a process that involves coagulation result directly to the mucous membrane, which can be near the affected tissues. It is practically a surgical approach but it does not inflict so much pain unlike hemorrhoidectomy as well as other surgical procedures.
- With bipolar electrotherapy, the doctors use electrical currents that are concentrated on the mucous membrane.
- The electric current must be applied in a very short period.
- One to two seconds are ideal.
- The electric current initiates the heating up of the affected cells.
- The particular proteins in the mucous membrane will also help get rid of the abnormal tissue.
Parents Alert: Hemorrhoids in Teenagers Teenagers might have difficulties in discussing with you about something they have noticed down there. It would be the last thing that they would like to ask from you - hemorrhoids. At their stage, they feel that it is very embarrassing. However,...
- The procedure is much like photocoagulation except that there is simply no change to the depth that can be treated even in the subsequent sessions.
- This is why this treatment is only recommended when the hemorrhoid is not at its worst stage.
- It is best suitable for grade I and II internal hemorrhoids.
- It can be applied to grade II piles but prolapsing tissues are usually less likely to react.
The Process is Not as Effective as Other Options
First, it does not control bleeding. Rubber banding or ligation actually appears to be much better in some cases. Second, the rate to that the condition will be recurrent is at 25 to be able to 30 percent.
Hemorrhoids Treatment Guide : How To Prevent Hemorrhoids
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
- Addition, studies show that bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid does not come with a lot of complications.
- Only ten percent of the patients who undergo the procedure develop issues like arschfick fissure.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French go to http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.