Hemorrhoid Banding - A method of Hemorrhoids Surgery
You suffer from hemorrhoids, do not be disheartened because despite the pain and inconvenience caused, hemorrhoids are not a life-threatening nor dangerous malady. The longest that you will be in pain by hemorrhoids is two weeks. Normally doctors would recommend surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids treatment.
Hemorrhoids that are of the fourth degree type generally require medical intervention though there are natural remedies to relieve you of this problem. The fourth diploma hemorrhoids refer to the prolapsed and the external hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are just too big to be pushed back into the rectum.
- Rubber band is used where the doctor places a special rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoids.
- This band will cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid enabling the later to contract and later go away.
- It takes about two weeks for the hemorrhoid dropping.
- Of course there are side effects including pain and infection.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids, swelling and pain around the area can also happen.
You want to avoid the side effects of rubber banding then it's preferable that you go and review the various home remedies available to get rid of hemorrhoids. The steps below can be used after you have undergone rubber band ligation in order to minimize the post operative side effects. These remedies are readily available in the grocery and pharmacy.
You can Try to Shrink the Hemorrhoids Using the Sitz Bath
You soak the buttocks in a bath containing warm water for about three times daily. Other than using warm water, you can also add in Epsom salts or herbal salt in order to the bath but refrain from using scents and bathing soaps because they usually cause irritation. Using the sitz bath will eliminate pain and invite the hemorrhoids to shrink.
Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days
http://mstudio90.hvanish.hop.clickbank.net Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eliminated Pain ...
Hemorroid Treatments - Hemorrhoids Symptoms - Hemorroid Remedies Hemorroid TreatmentsThere are several types of hemorrhoid cures available and they range in cost from free to over $12000 depending where you live. This is a quick overview to give you an idea where you should spend your hemorrhoid relief...
- Take lots of fibers in your diet.
- Fibers are found in abundance in vegetables and fruits.
- You can also obtain them from linseed, vitamin C and prunes.
- Their laxative property can aid in the assembly of soft stools.
- You can try to reduce you weight so as to relieve the extra pressure on the abdomen and pelvic regions.
- Added weight will promote the emergence of hemorrhoids.
- Try to exercise so as to control you body weight as a sedentary life style is only going to induce hemorrhoids.
- Avoid heavy lifting as this will cause added pressure to the pelvic and anal regions.
- You can also apply creams containing astringents, anesthetics and anti inflammatory agents to relieve the pain, itchiness, and swelling.
- There are many natural ingredients including witch hazel, aloe vera, butcher's broom and also the bioflavoids.
- These are not only effective but common.
- Natural remedies are gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Get rid of hemorrhoids and prevent constipation from ruining your daily life.
- The home remedies for hemorrhoids will ensure that you will be successful in eliminating hemorrhoids.