Hemorrhoidolysis (Galvanic Electrotherapy) for Hemorrhoid
Is widely believed that hemorrhoids are triggered by improper bowel habits. There is a higher chance which an individual develops hemorrhoid due to constant hard stools. This is the reason patients with mild cases are advised to try to soften their stools by drinking more water and placing much more fibers in their diet. If it is too late for these conservative techniques, your doctor may recommend hemorrhoidolysis for hemorrhoid.
What is It?
Hemorrhoidolysis is one of the non-invasive treatments for hemorrhoids. It is also called galvanic electrotherapy. It is pretty much similar with bipolar coagulation. Of course, there are some differences such as the target area where the current must be focused.
Was developed based on the technique used by physical therapists to treat conditions that are seen as an soft tissues.
- The process involves shrinking the piles using electric current.
- The electric current is applied manually using an electrode or even a small probe.
- This kind of tool transmits a low-grade electric current to the hemorrhoid.
- The site of inflammation is actually targeted.
- The heat initiates chemical reaction within the tissues.
- Studies claim that this chemical reaction helps the shrinking of the hemorrhoid.
Is It Effective?
The shortest answer is yes. This particular non-invasive procedure is very effective for internal hemorrhoids.
What are the Pros?
Galvanic electrotherapy's main benefit is the virtually pain-free procedure. One does not need anesthesia before the electrotherapy starts. Because there is no need for anesthesia, the patient also will save you a lot of money.
- Another advantage, it takes less time for the procedure to be completed.
- It is basically an outpatient procedure.
- It may be even done in the actual doctor's office.
- Another advantage is that bleeding and swelling after the procedure is less likely.
- There are very few patients who reported to see these kinds of complications.
- The patient can even go back to work on the same day but it is still advised to take a rest.
Venapro Offers a Quick-Acting Solution to Hemorrhoids Venapro is a natural remedy for hemorrhoids. There has been a great deal of interest about this product as a result of its presence on the internet. Most of the people are wondering in the event that the product has any side effects as they have...
What are the Cons?
The hemorrhoidolysis with regard to hemorrhoid has several disadvantages, too. One is that a session is most likely to treat only one hemorrhoid. Therefore, a patient will need to go to the doctor a couple of times.
Will the Hemorrhoid Go Back?
Many treatments give the patient a long break from the problem but most patients do not like mere relief. They want a cure. Galvanic electrotherapy is one of the handful of treatment options that may treat hemorrhoid for good. However, the patient must ensure to follow the doctor's recommendations regarding diet and bowel habits.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Dr. Amir Bastawrous explains the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids will present with bleeding, bowel movements, or prolapse where part of the ...
- Hemorrhoid is a big problem for the elderly, the ones who tend to be more prone to forming clumps of tissues.
- Luckily, there are numerous non-invasive treatments these days.
- There is no need to cut the skin just to get rid of the piles.
- In most cases, a doctor can make them go away only using electric currents that will cause chemical response to ultimately remove the hemorrhoids.
- The method was developed from tissue-related conditions.
- It is now the one of the most sought after hemorrhoid treatments available, and with good reason.
- Hemorrhoidolysis for hemorrhoid has lots of advantages such as being painless and short as well as having less possibility for complications.
To find out about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French check out http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Check Out Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.