Hemorrhoids - Can Diarrhea Cause Hemorrhoids?
Can Diarrhea cause Hemorrhoids? I know that it seems impossible. Since we all know that Hemorrhoids are caused by constipation, we try to soften our stool. However, there is a connection between Hemorrhoids and Diarrhea that you need to know.
- Water stool that happens more than 3 times a day is called Diarrhea.
- This can normally last for a few days.
- In the event that this condition lasts long, it may seriously hurt your system.
When You Have Long-Term (More Than 3 Weeks) Diarrhea, It can Also Lead to Hemorrhoids
This is because you have an excessive amount of straining during bowel movement. For the patients of long-lasting diarrhea, they could experience hemorrhoids symptoms such as bleeding, itching and using up as well.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Dr. Amir Bastawrous explains the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids will present with bleeding, bowel movements, or prolapse where part of the ...
- Hemorrhoids and Diarrhea are quite similar because the patients are likely to get out untreated.
- They won't visit the doctors when the situation is under control.
- If you're facing with possibly Hemorrhoids or Diarrhea, you should meet the doctor right away.
- He or she will help you to relieve from pain and investigate in the event that you're suffering from dehydration.
What Should I Eat? Hemorrhoids and Also Diarrhea are Different
Therefore, you have to select the diet plan for each symptom. In case you are fighting with Hemorrhoids, you should take foods that can soften your own stool such as fruits and vegetables. These foods can cure constipation very effectively. With Diarrhea, you have to take another action. Foods that can soften your bar stool should be avoided. Crackers, bananas and foods that can harden the stool are highly recommended.
- As I already mentioned above, Diarrhea could be one trigger with regard to Hemorrhoids problem.
- Therefore, you should always pay close attention to the foods you could have.
- You can also visit a doctor.
- He or she will be able to suggest you the food that can improve your health.