Natural Cures For Hemorrhoid
Visit to the pharmacy will reveal a number of over the counter products offered to treat hemorrhoids; however there are also various natural remedies available to assist in treating this uncomfortable and often embarrassing condition.
Two simple things you can do are to consume plenty of fiber every day in such foods as wholegrain, fruits and vegetables; and also drink plenty of water. Consuming six to eight glasses a day will help to soften stools and relieve pressure on hemorrhoids. And just bathing in warm water several times a day can help to reduce puffiness and minimize pain.
- Witch hazel is a proven natural remedy; it can be applied with a soft cotton ball directly on to the affected area.
- It has astringent properties and helps to reduce swollen hemorrhoids, as well as reduce pain.
- Witch hazel can be used in a salve along with horse chestnut to be even more effective.
How To Treat External Hemorrhoids At Home? How To Treat External Hemorrhoids Naturally At Home?
How To Treat External Hemorrhoids At Home? How To Treat External Hemorrhoids Naturally At Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic ...
Information on Hemorrhoids for a MonthInformation on Hemorrhoids for a Month. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set includes natural supplement, topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of piles. Calmovil consists of the highest quality ingredients that have been clinically developed to work synergistically for optimal results. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support proper blood flow, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood circulation, minimizing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been proven to eliminate the symptoms associated with piles.
Read More about This Product »
An herb known as butchers broom, which contains ruscogen is also supposed to be effective in treating hemorrhoids. The herb helps you to not only lower swelling of the hemorrhoids, but also strengthen capillary walls and veins, although you should not use it if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Another cure is to use ripe banana that has been boiled and mashed into a cup of milk.
- Although it perhaps sounds more tempting in order to drink it, the mixture should be applied to the affected area.
Most of these natural solutions for hemorrhoids are attempted and tested; take the time to see which method might work best for you.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in 48 hours.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to find out how.