Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids - How to Treat the external hemorrhoids
Thrombosed hemorrhoids are the ones clotted under the rectum, around the anus. The external thrombosed hemorrhoids can be seen visually as well as felt when touched upon. Thrombosed Outside hemorrhoids develop around the anus as well as we should instantly try out certain methods to shrink them. A surgery can be performed to remove the clots. The pain caused by bleeding external hemorrhoids is serious. To reduce this kind of pain we need to practice or try out certain popular methods.
Some of the Popular Methods Include: the Body Must Not Get Dehydrated
Drink plenty of water everyday which eases bowel movement. You need to use hemorrhoid creams as suggested by your doctor.. Wash the affected area with warm, salt water gently. Eat fiber rich diet. Exercise regularly. Take a walk in the early morning hours. Do not put excess pressure on the bowels. Use toilet papers very gently over the affected area. Do not caress the infected area as it may increase the severity of thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Some of the Medical treatments to cure external hemorrhoids include:
- The method used for treating internal hemorrhoids is rubber band Ligation.
- It effectively cuts the supply of blood.
- The hemorrhoid shrinks and also disappears slowly within 2-3 days.
- This process is recommended for inner hemorrhoids remedy.
- The method referred to as Sclerotherapy will be an internal hemorrhoid treatment..
- It results in loss of blood circulation as a result of stiffing agent inserted in the hemorrhoid.
- The hemorrhoid then shrinks and goes away without causing any harm.
Infrared coagulation - this is a process of using up the thrombosed hemorrhoid by using infrared lighting.
- Hemorroiectomy - An effective method to remove hemorrhoid surgically is Hemorrhoidectomy.
- When hemorrhoids clot this method is used.
During the surgery of thrombosed external hemorrhoid, this blood clot removal method is one the location where the clot is removed using surgical instruments. It is a very simple method. After the surgery is over make use of a cream that can be applied on the surgery wound for a certain period of time. It is also important to monitor body weight. Over weight of a person puts a lot of pressure on the anus. Sitting in the same place for a long period of time is not recommended.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can create many problems and discomfort to your body as well as your mind.
- In spite of the pain becoming unbearable, the doctors would never suggest for a surgery.
- If the case is not severe, in most cases, creams, creams and warm baths can solve the problem.
- Change in diet can also help one recover from the situation.
- Doctors recommend a surgery only when the condition is advanced.
- How to stop the bleeding of Hemorrhoids and NEVER have to stress when using the restroom.... the true solution to the root of the problem.
- The "Nature Stool" method that will ensure you never cause unnecessary pressure down there.
Go to my hemorrhoids blog to be able to know more and receive tips on how to remove thrombosed external hemorrhoids today.