Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids are very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid victims are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement and also lumps in anus. One of the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outside anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's important to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- Some of the safe techniques to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty surroundings. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry constantly. After defecating, gently clean your anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist fabric. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas inspire bacteria to thrive.
- Cream - A medicated product may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not make the problem go away permanently; however, it's going to ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- An excellent hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients is the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to deal with hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Incorporate foods high in fiber in any occasion.
- Soluble fiber aids in the softening of stools thus producing bowel movement easier with less stress.
- Straining can aggravate signs and symptoms as well as might cause anal lumps in order to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- Some of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Signs, Causes and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids There are quite a few symptoms of hemorrhoids, and they will vary depending on what is causing your own condition, what kind you have and how severe your particular case is. As you already know no matter what the cause it you simply want them to go...
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink healthful beverages such as dietary fiber juices. Additionally, there are powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to drink a few times a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water therapy can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a tub with warm water and take a seat on it for 15 to be able to 20 minutes to soak your pelvic region. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be distributed by a cold reduce. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination in order to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural methods to cure hemorrhoids.