How Prevent Hemroids: Piles Treatment
Piles Treatment Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are and have been a bother to many people. These are basically swollen veins that occur in the anal region. Hemorrhoids are important as they help with stool control. They are naturally present in the anal canal but transform into piles when they become inflamed or swollen. However, the piles condition is not permanent. There are various modes of piles treatment that could help ease the effects or even prevent the condition all together. Before rushing to treatment, it is important to understand just about all there is to know about alternative piles treatment and relief. The more you understand better a position you will be to be able to effectively treat the condition. There are 2 types of piles; Internal and external. Both belong in the same group but have different characteristics.
Internal Piles Tend to be Located Inside the Anus
They are painless and bleed (bright red) during bowel movement. Mucous discharge is present and you might experience some itchy feeling b) External piles tend to protrude and therefore are visible around the anus. When bleeding, they are said to be painful. The pain usually lasts up to 3 days then goes down. Some swelling might take place that might last for a few weeks. After therapeutic, some skin label could be left behind.
This is one of the best methods of piles treatment. It is very advisable to go to the bathroom as soon as the need arises. Holding it back in is good ground for the development of the piles. When the currently digested foods (feces) stays in the colon for too long without being eliminated, water gets reabsorbed back into your body. This is a very good ground with regard to the development of piles. The more you keep it in the harder the absorption of the water into the body. This means that any time the pressure becomes too much and you eventually decide to go, the a stool will be too dry and hard. This means that you might constipate which is a cause of piles. Go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the urge.
Read More Articles about Piles Treatment Here
Symptoms of Piles The only way to properly identify piles is through a physical examination. External piles can be easily identified through a physical rectal examination. Internal hemorrhoids however can be detected via Anoscopy. This is a small hollow tube that has a light attached to the end of it. It clearly shows all that is inside.
- Fiber It is absolutely possible to get rid or prevent piles through fiber.
- Fiber is best known to aid in food digestion.
- In some instances, lack of proper food digestion is known to cause piles.
- This is because some food particles might be in their whole form hence makes it hard for the digestive tract to completely crush it.
- This means that the food particle will not be completely crushed hence constipation.
- Constipation is one of the leading causes of piles.
- Fiber is also important in the diet as it cleans the colon.
- This is very important as it goes a long way to prevent constipation.
- All in all, fiber is an important part of the diet so including it will definitely ease the piles situation or prevent it.
- Constipation can contribute to the development of hemorrhoids or make them worse if you currently have them.
- Consume a diet rich in high-fiber foods or take a fiber supplement every day.
- Drink plenty of water combined with extra fiber as this will help your stool for being softer and easier to pass.
Hemorrhoids, or more commonly known as piles, are described as the inflamed veins in the rectum and anus. Piles happen when the veins found around the anus have grown to be swollen, and also can occur either in house or outwardly. This article explores a natural approach that can easily be done to cure hemorrhoids. This treat helps with piles relief in the sense that it does not only help in relieving the discomfort and also the inflammation but also aids for the condition. This natural hemorrhoids relief can be used twice a day or whenever necessary.
- Some of the good sources for fibers are whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
- The individuals that are in a higher possibility of acquiring external hemorrhoids are pregnant women and those individuals who had just given birth.
A small bowl or wide rimmed plate, mix in the aloe vera gel and the witch hazel. Stir together very gently with the use of a wooden or plastic spoon. Do not use a metal spoon in mixing. Place the mixture into the fridge for about 15 minutes. You may even put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Discard the bowl or plate then place a cotton ball or a cotton pad in to the mixture. Give the cotton pad or ball some time to absorb some of the mixture, then slowly and gradually press it lightly to be able to get rid of the extra liquid. Directly into the cotton pad or ball, drop the juniper oil next carefully dab it onto the area which is affected with the pile. This natural relief is to be applied every morning and every night at the least; however, it has also been suggested that the mixture can be applied whenever necessary.
Oakley Prescription Oakley Straight Jacket
Great tip for your painful hemorrhoids is to stay away from lifting heavy items as much as you can. This is beneficial advice because you actually end up using the same types of muscles that you would use when straining on the toilet and this can lead to increased pain.
Take a Fiber Supplement
Fiber will help to soften your stool but if you do not enjoy eating fruits and vegetables, you will not get a recommended amount of fiber. When taking a fiber supplement, you should always make sure to keep up with your fluid intake or it may cause more problems.
- What are external hemorrhoids?
- External hemorrhoids are hemorrhoids that usually develop outside the rectum and near the anus.
- These external hemorrhoids are painful since the areas that surround the hemorrhoid are very sensitive.
- Luckily nowadays there are external hemorrhoid treatments available.
Fruits and Vegetables
Effective piles treatment lies in this. Fruits and vegetable should always be included in your diet. Unlike the common belief that water is the remedy for constipation, vegetables are best. Green leafy vegetable are known to make the stool soft therefore easy passing. It is also the best remedy for constipation. Fruits that are moist and watering are the best. They nurture your system and are a good source of fluids for the body. Fruits and vegetable are very rich in fiber which is good for reducing the effects of piles or better still, protecting against the condition.
Physicians will recommend individuals to take some laxatives and stool softeners to soften their stool.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already Proven By Thousands To Have Removed Pain & Embarrassment For Good ..."Are you sick of constricting your diet or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click here for Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.
- Water Water is an essential to all living things and humans in this case.
- The benefits of water are many as many of them are vital inside relieving the piles problem.
- Drinking water after a meal helps you to wash down food.
- This is important as it leads the food to the digestive track for easy digestion; in short it speeds up the movement of food to the digestive track.
- Water is also important in the body as it softens the food hence prevents constipation.
- When you eat dry food like corn, digestion becomes a very difficult and painful process.
- In the end the stool are going to be very hard with some corn particles.
- This might the start the piles and result in bleeding hence aggravating the inflammation.
- Passing it also will be hard therefore create the problem.
- It is recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
You experience severe soreness, swelling and pain, due to your hemorrhoids, one easy and quick way to reduce these symptoms and effects, is to put together an ice pack. Make sure that the ice pack is wrapped or contained in a clean plastic baggie, each time you apply it to the affected area.
Regular Daily Exercise May Help in the Prevention and Treatment of Hemorrhoids
In our fast-paced world it can be hard to find time to fit exercise into our day but even a little can help. Try using the stairs instead of the elevator at work. Dont do any exercise that would cause straining, like lifting weights.
External hemorrhoids can be prevented by eating taking in high fiber foods and drinking lots and lots of water to smoothen the stool to decrease stress in the anal sphincter area where the hemorrhoid will puff up.
Chew Food Completely
It is important to completely chew food until it is broken down to small bits. This makes it easier for your body to digest it more quickly and easily. This will in turn prevent and ease piles. You should also take your time while eating; doing it in a hurry may in turn mean that you are swallowing big chunks of foods and downing that hurriedly. This is not healthy for your digestive system track. Proper desk etiquette because this is the start of piles therapy.
Prevention is Still Better Than Cure
But since the problem is already there, it is now the time to choose the best external hemorrhoid treatment for the individual. There are lots of options and alternatives available that will continue to work for them. The dilemma is to choose the best among the rest of these types of external hemorrhoid treatments. The best strategy to cure these external hemo is to use the particular Hemorrhoidectomy method because the hemo are usually taken out permanently though this method.
- Keep in mind that aside from the method explained above, there are some basic steps you can follow in order to cure hemorrhoids completely.
- After defecating, do not forget to clean yourself up gently and thoroughly.
- Make sure that you use soft toilet paper to prevent the piles from becoming even more painful.
- Also, watch what you eat as there are certain types of food that can cause irritation in the bowel.
However, There are Also Other Means to Ease External Hemorrhoid Pains
The treatment includes suppositories, ice packs, round cushions with moist towelettes. It is also advised to wear loose cotton underwear to help ease the pain. There are some other treatments that are recommended by physicians. These are the use of infrared photocoagulation and laser coagulation. They will also be presented to you. You will find rubber band legations, hemorrhoid stapling and hemorrhoidectomy.
- So how does external hemorrhoid start?
- External hemorrhoids are caused when veins of the anus puffs up from too much stress as well as a lot of pressure.
Piles Treatment and Prevention
The good news about piles is that they can be successfully treated. One might not see the warning signs before they occur but once they do, it does not spell doom for you. Nevertheless, piles can be avoided in the first place to avoid dealing with the new world.
Though there are many remedies for piles, natural methods of piles treatment are always recommended as the chance of side effects are greatly reduced. They are always better, easier and cheaper than any other method that's not natural. However, it is advisable to seek medical advice for proper diagnosis and treatment advice.
Now that you have picked up some of the most basic information and helpful hints about this extremely uncomfortable, yet common, medical condition, you will be better prepared to offer advice and insight to anyone who is unfortunate enough to suffer through it. Remember these useful tips to quickly put a stop to your own discomfort.
- Herbs Some herbs are known to ease up the painful consequences of piles.
- Witch hazel and wall chest nuts are the leading herbs known for their healing properties of piles.
- Herbs in general are very healthy and each herb has its own quality.
- Include witch hazel and wall chest nut in what you eat will naturally.
- This is very healthy as there are no side effects.
- It is an advantage for you as you get to eat your way out of the piles condition.
- Cook your food with the herbs for easy digestion and piles treatment.
To cure hemorrhoids, here's what you need: A teaspoon of aloe vera gel A teaspoon of witch hazel A drop of juniper oil How to treat hemorrhoids naturally:
- Eating corn is actually a great way in which you can help to reduce the pain and swelling of your hemorrhoids.
- As you may have noticed before, corn doesnt exactly break down well in your stomach.
- What this means for you is that stools containing corn pass through easier with a lot less friction.
- Aside from sitz baths, using external creams for external hemorrhoid treatment helps.
- By external creams, it could either be a Preparation-H, Vaseline or any other petroleum jellies as well as hemorrhoid creams and cortisone creams.
External hemorrhoids can be treated by taking in some aspirins and acetaminophens. If this disease condition is very serious, the way to treat this disease is through surgical treatments. With regard to slight cases of external disease, the particular doctors sometimes let your body cure itself given that all of us have anti bodies inside all of us. Another technique is to have a warm sitz bath. The sitz bath can be carried out with a regular bath tub. It is also one of the most well known methods for external hemorrhoid treatment. The sitz bath can also be done while sitting on the toilet bowl but will need a special sitz bath device to make it work.
Helping to Prevent Hemorrhoids
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/06/16/How-Do-You-Know-if-You-Have-Hemorrhoids-or-Something-Serious.aspx Internationally renowned ...
How to Cure Hemorrhoids expert advise available from Charles W in a free Report Imediately, This Free report helped many people with their hemorrhoid difficulties and can do the same for you, or visit Cure Hemorrhoids special review now.